Due to growth we are looking for a new colleage to join our Technology team!
Your responsibilities as Process Engineer:
As Process Engineer you are involved in our innovative projects from idea to start up and continuously challenged in coming up with the best customer focused, sustainable solution. As part of multiple project teams you are responsible for making process technological designs for water treatment installations, biogas installations or installations to recover nutrients. You will guide the start up of these pilot and full scale installations on location and train the local staff. You work on optimalizations and troubleshooting for our customers and report clear directions for solution. Also you will contribute in our R&D and develop new ideas and technologies towards a full scale solution, via for instance executing lab tests and pilot trials.
Why work at Colsen?
With offices in the Netherlands, Spain and South-Africa and a global network of partners, you will work as a team towards the same goal: making climate and environmental impact with our sustainable, customized solutions in the field of (waste)water treatment, biogas production and nutrient recovery. The diversity of the projects we work on reflects in your daily responsibilities. Innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and sustainability are of paramount importance to us. We have a hands-on mentality and an informal open door policy resulting in a social atmosphere within a family owned SME-company. We support own initiative and personal development. We make time for relaxation, for example during coffee breaks by playing ping-pong and other fun events such as pub quiz night or participating in a viking run
- Have obtained a master’s degree in the area of bio-engineering/environmental technology or equivalent;
- Knowledge of anaerobic or aerobic water treatment and/or biogas would be a plus;
- Are customer-oriented, solution-oriented, analytical & decisive and happy to work in a small project team;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, or willing to learn, and English language in word and writing;
- You are willing to do project dependent site visits at home and abroad
- A competitive salary with development possibilities based on personal and business goals;
- A variable annual bonus based on personal and company results;
- 25 paid holidays per year for full time employment (excluding Dutch bank holidays);
- A pension scheme fully paid by Colsen;
- Options for flexible working;
- Temporary housing in case of re-location;
- Other conditions such as travel cost reimbursement, collective health insurance, company phone, bicycle plan..;
- An innovative, informal and supportive working environment in which your daily job really makes a difference when it comes to improved climate and environmental impact!
We’d love to meet you! Please send us your resume via the form below or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information. We promise you to a reaction within a week.