Environmental engineering´s agency Colsen b.v. uses mainly their own developed wastewater treatment techniques to treat the wide range of industrial wastewaters.
For a selection of our developed and implemented techniques we refer to our leaflets.
Physical / chemical pre-treatment consisting of:
- Flocculation- / coagulation- / settling- and flotation techniques
Anaerobic biological wastewater treatment techniques consisting of:
- Anaerobic wastewater treatment using the UASB-concept
- Digestion of solid residues in our developed enhanced UASB-reactor or developed 'slurry digester' to provide an optimum biogas production.
See sustainable energy
- Aerobic sludge digestion /-processing
Alternative phosphorus removal through stuvite precipitation (MgAP) in the ANPHOS® process:
- The Anphos process prevent the usage of expensive environmental hazardous chemicals for phosphorus removal from wastewater resulting in a significant reduction of aerobic sludge production and energy requirements. Beside these exploitation benefits an alternative fertiliser is been produced containing magnesiumammoniumphosphate (MgAP)
Aerobic biological wastewater treatment consisting of: