Environmental engineering's agency Colsen b.v. designs, specifies and executes building site direction of several kinds of wastewater treatment installations for industrial- and communal wastewater. These installations are adjusted to local climatological circumstances and specific customer demands.
Project approach Colsen:
Together with our customer we select the best available technique for the project. Thence Environmental engineering's agency Colsen b.v. produces a feasibility report containing a businessplan to be able to come to the right (proper) decision.
In the upcoming stages of the project we can deliver:
- Executing the necessary investigations in the factory and implementing possible forthcoming adjustments
- Production of the necessary plans/specifications for the wastewater treatment stages
- Production of the required licenses and other governmental documentation.
- Foundations and argumenting subsidy applications
- Building site direction
- Start-up of the wastewater treatment installations
- Education of staff.
During the project period Environmental engineering's agency Colsen b.v. supports the customer in any way possible to fulfil the realisation of the wastewater treatment installation.
If the customer wishes to collaborate with us on the terms of a turn-key
delivery we will deliver the total wastewater treatment installation via
our International engineering's agency Colsen International b.v.