Many reasons could result in the necessity to execute a soil investigation, some examples:
- Expansion of newly build residences;
- Acquisition or sale of lands;
- Research on environmental hazardous activities;
- Former stock of gasoline, or others, at residences;
- Capturing of soil contamination's;
Our department of soil and groundwater is able to supply the necessary investigations in this field..
The investigations are classified as;
- Historical research;
- Soil investigations;
- Exploring investigations;
- Orientating investigations;
- Storage tanks (BOOT);
- Additional investigations;
- Groundwater investigations
- Sampling groundwaters.